Prevent Attacks in Real Time
Sternum seamlessly embeds security into your embedded devices. With a new approach to IoT security, Sternum has built a holistic, highly scalable IoT endpoint security solution, that prevents attacks in real-time and provides on-going visibility and monitoring into the device.
Visualize and manage distributed devices, with the first and only on-device monitoring system combined with automatic third-party code management system.
Achieves stellar prevention success rates, alerts and informs you immediately of any attack attempt, with a minimal overhead of 3%.
Integrates seamlessly, making no changes to the development environment and no external hardware is needed. Up and running in a few hours.
Protects closed source code, including third party components (i.e., libraries, OS’s), the most vulnerable part of an IoT device.
Device’s Security – Risk & Benefits
By 2020, 25% of cyber attacks on enterprises will involve IoT devices. It is known by attackers that the IoT and edge devices are the weakest part of the organization’s network – making them a desired and easy entry point to the enterprise. It is now clear that if a company’s assets are to be secure assets and avoid crippling data losses due to cyber incidents – IoT devices must be secured.
- Penetrate the network and potentially unstable
- Data loss, including sensitive personal medical data and financial data
- Takeover/shut down the IoT devices at the edge and within the enterprise
- Loss of reputation
- Financial penalties
HOW CAN WE HELP:
The most effective way of securing your enterprise and mitigating the risk of compromised IoT devices, is to deploy protections within and across the devices.
- With Sternum’s EIV real-time protection embedded within the heart of IoT devices, these devices can be hardened and reborn as a safer part of the network
- Get alerts immediately with Sternum’s RIEMS if the edge devices in the enterprise are being targeted and attacked
- Get continuous and ongoing intimate visibility to cyber attacks on your organization with RIEMS. Respond immediately before any malware spreads to your enterprise network
Regulations, reputation, market awareness, and increasing ransomware attacks on manufacturers are only a few of the risks that unsecured IoT and edge devices pose. Embed and harden these devices with built-in, real-time security and monitoring. Promise your customers, vendors, and employees with on-going and scalable security that requires almost zero manual efforts or additional requirements.
- Product safety
- Regulatory Compliance
- Financial loss and civil liability exposure
- Reputation in the marketplace
- Differentiate your offering
HOW CAN WE HELP:
- Deploy EIV on existing IoT and edge devices (via OTA) to have real-time protection against cyber breaches
- Integrate EIV on planned and new devices to protect them in real-time including the firmware’s third-party components from cyberattacks
- Once EIV is integrated with your R&D procedures, on-going and scalable protection is achieved with no extra efforts due to the deterministic nature of EIV’s technology
- Get ongoing intimate visibility to security events on your IoT and edge devices with RIEMS. Create a security-leveraged offering to your customers that provides managed and protected devices to their network
- Keep IoT and edge devices up-to-date and aware of any new CVE that may affect the health of the devices with RIEMS’s automatic 3rd party code management
- Easily comply with regulations