Sternum is on a mission to make every “dumb” device into autonomous and smart.
We are building the infrastructure of every smart device around us, from medical devices to routes to railway systems. We do that by breaking the boundaries of what is possible within the embedded/IoT edge device limits and bringing cybersecurity self-protection and instrumentation-based data visibility and analytics to any device, from any sector, at any stage of the product lifecycle.
Building a product that enterprises and security leaders NEED and developers LOVE, is what makes working at Sternum a unique mission that is shaping our future connected world.
This is especially true for the first marketing leader we're looking for. Cybersecurity understanding as well as marketing and sales for developers / technical teams is key.
We are backed by the world’s most valued and innovative investors known for their world-shaping investments (more to be disclosed soon), a team of truly passionate, diversified, and talented people, and a patented, ground-breaking technology that is already deployed on mission critical devices (medical devices, industrial controls, railway sensors etc).
- Develop product positioning, value proposition, messaging, competitive differentiation, and go-to-market strategies. Real passion for crafting a compelling story that drives people to action
- Lead all marketing initiatives end-to-end; brand marketing, content marketing, lead generation, partnerships, and communications
- Establish clear KPIs and processes for reporting on the effectiveness of marketing efforts while owning the marketing budget
- Build, manage and coach a high-performing marketing team
- Craft marketing assets and sales collateral to highlight the benefits of Sternum, including presentations, solution briefs, case studies, our website, e-mail funnels, white papers, videos, blog posts, sales tools and webcasts
- Create and execute go-to-market plans for new products and markets – including open-source campaigns and penetrating new markets with new product offerings
- Be an important partner in product strategy; advise on market potential, pricing, distribution channels, and launch sequencing for all products
- Develop and maintain competitive positioning for key competitors and ensure sales team is prepared to address competitive objections
- Grow the marketing team through hiring, training and development