Senior Data Analyst
Data Analysis is a major part of the company’s main growth drivers - POC processes with potential clients and the development of a unique company Knowledge Base.
As a data analyst you will be responsible for creating reports for prospect clients based on network and security data, suggest product-intelligence enhancements based on data, and develop areas of inimitable company knowledge.
In this role, you will need to know how to look and utilise the small details in order to create the big picture. Prioritising tasks and quickly understanding client needs will prove a crucial aspect. Love for raw data is also necessary, along with a keen sense of curiosity and eagerness to learn new things on a daily basis.
- Identify security risks and incidents using data collected from client network
- Take responsibility for lateral data enrichment tasks
- Produce tailored reports for clients
- Create useful and creative data queries
- Enrich data and knowledge through external sources
- Explore on occasion raw network data (packets)
- Take part in the implementation of manual procedures into product
- Assist the product team in improving presented value
- Identify and fix data inconsistencies
- Develop unique knowledge in specific areas
- A team player who understands that the only way to solve large problems is with teamwork and mutual support
Ideal candidates will have:
- 3+ years of experience with extracting insights from data
- Good familiarity with networks, networking concepts and traffic
- Experience with cyber-security - BIG PLUS
- Experience SQL/Programming - BIG PLUS
- Experience in project management - PLUS
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficiency in English (writing)
Join our awesome team if you’re:
Intelligent, hard-working, curious individual, that loves to learn and explore.
A detail-oriented person, who can see how to construct a huge building from small bricks and stones.