Sternum is on a mission to make every “limited” device into autonomous and smart. We are building the infrastructure of every smart device around us, from medical devices to routes to railway systems. We do that by breaking the boundaries of what is possible within the embedded/IoT edge device limits and bringing self-protection and instrumentation-based data visibility and analytics to any device, from any sector, at any stage of the product lifecycle.
Building a product that enterprises and security leaders NEED and developers LOVE, is what makes working at Sternum a unique mission that is shaping our future connected world.
We are backed by the world’s most valued and innovative investors known for their world-shaping investments, a team of truly passionate, diversified, and talented people, and a patented, ground-breaking technology that is already deployed on mission critical devices.
If you love technology, are not afraid of breaking boundaries and building exceptional products that change industries, want to make a true impact and love to be a part of an extraordinary team – come join us!
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shape a scalable cloud platform that will allow visibility and security of millions of mission-critical IoT devices all over the globe
- You will work on highly complicated challenges, from research to production, and help build and shape our algorithms and ML platform. You will be working with Developers, Analysts, Product Managers, and business owners on growth opportunities and new ideas.
- You should have a strong background and experience with machine learning pipelines going through: business understanding, research, data exploration, feature engineering, model building, performance evaluation, testing, production-level code and deployment, model monitoring and maintenance.
- Design, implement and deploy ML/DL algorithms
- Apply quantitative analysis and an insightful presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and understand how our users interact with our growth products
- Automate data collection procedures, and pre-processing of structured and unstructured data
- Analyse large amounts of data to discover trends and patterns
- Apply data mining techniques, perform statistical analysis, and build high-quality prediction modelling
- Meet the business vision and strategy in accordance with the product innovation backlog
- Collaborate with the product, engineering, and UX/UI teams to deliver usable and informative analytical interfaces